Here is our official video guide for every jumping puzzle in Guild Wars 2, no matter how hidden or off the path they may be. Now you can find them all in one place for easy navigation to your specific location. Jumping Puzzles are open-world quests that require the player to find the right jumping route to a hidden chest. They are sometimes guarded by veteran enemies and are often part of mini-dungeons. They currently reward an Explorer achievement for completing each individual jumping puzzle, usually combined with a chest. Like I said earlier each jumping puzzle is separated according to its location so just click so on a puzzle in your area and you will be brought to the video.
Jumping Puzzles by Area
- Loreclaw Expanse, southeast Plains of Ashford
- Grendich Gamble in Diessa Plateau
- Breached Wall in Diessa Plateau
- Craze’s Folly in Blazeridge Steppes
- Behem Gauntlet located behind the spider cave east of Behem Waypoint.
- Branded Mine southwest of Varim’s Run.
- Demongrub Pits, southeast Queensdale
- Urmaug’s Secret – in the northeast, starting behind Urmaug.
- Troll’s End – get up to Vista by Trader’s Forum Waypoint, fall off towards the southeast (look down to see the hole) and down a very narrow hole, swim to the underground tunnel.
- Demongrub Pits
- Professor Portmatt’s Lab – west of Sorrowful Waypoint underwater
- Sharkmaw Caverns & Pirate Cultural Weapons, located behind the windmill at Farshore Ward, Lion’s Arch
- The Collapsed Observatory, southeast Kessex Hills
- Fawcett’s Bounty, north of Arca Lake, in the Northern Region of Harathi Hinterlands.
- Goemm’s Lab, eastern Metrica Province
- Morgan’s Leap and Dark Reverie, at the Morgan’s Spiral skillpoint in Caledon Forest
- Spekks’ Laboratory located at the west end of the river northwest of Sandycove Beach in Caledon Forest
- Spelunker’s Delve found south of Caer Verdant
- King Jalis’s Refuge, central east area of Snowden Drifts
- Shamans Rookery, north of The Osenfold Shear in Wayfarer Foothills
- Only Zuhl found north of Foundation 86 Waypoint
- Mistwrought Vault, northwestern part of the borderlands
- Emerald Sanctum (If the Mistwrought Vault is done in the Green Borderlands) – Sanctum Puzzles are identical
- Garnet Sanctum (If the Mistwrought Vault is done in the Red Borderlands)
- Sapphire Sanctum (If the Mistwrought Vault is done in the Blue Borderlands)
- Dungeon Puzzle, various keeps in Eternal Battlegrounds